Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Fri 27 Nov

Arrived 30mins late to our lessons today. That’s late two lessons in a row now. And I pride myself on always being on time. It was mainly because me, M and J were nattering in the car about cultural differences, and missed a turning right at the very beginning of our journey, ending up in France. Yes, that’s right, I spent all of 2 mins in France today. It was ok. Nothing special. Luckily, the border guards didn’t do a spot inspection or ask for passports/id cards. Of course, as usual, I didn’t have my passport on me. This is going to cause me trouble eventually, I know it.

The lesson was great fun though. 6 blokes, who only seemed interested in talking about classic British rock: Deep Purple, Led Zepellin, Black Sabbath. Obviously, they knew far more about it than I do. Their English was rather good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment